Logo gray

KCG Partners advises Corvinus on the landmark acquisition of Budapest Airport

We are proud to announce that KCG Partners have advised Corvinus Zrt., the Hungarian state-owned investment fund in the strategic acquisition of majority interest of Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport.  As a result of the complex  transaction, Corvinus acquired 80 percent indirect stake in Budapest Airport Zrt., while France's Vinci Airports acquired  the remaining 20 percent and becomes the airport operator of Budapest Airport. This transaction is one of the (if not the) most significant acquisitions in Hungary in recent memory, both in terms of size and value, and KCG Partners were happy to contribute professionally to the success to a deal of such scale.

The transaction team of KCG Partners was led by Eszter Kamocsay-Berta (Managing Partner), and included Gabriella Gálik (Founding Partner), Rita Párkányi (Founding Partner), Levente Csengery (Founding Partner), László Madák (Partner), Bálint Zsoldos (Attorney at Law), Réka Fülöp (Associate) and Tamás Zsíros (Associate).

We are proud to have been part of this unique and high-profile transaction and congratulate all parties and advisors involved for the joint success.