Excellent opportunity for career growth! Our growing law firm is seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and talented junior trainee lawyers to join our team.
Who we are:
KCG Partners Law Firm is more than a business to us, it is also a profession. We believe that practicing law is a truly special privilege. Our clients place their trust in our diverse team of legal and business experts who have honed their skills at major international business law firms. Our team delivers to our clients the highest quality in service by aligning our unique culture, efficient project structuring and value-oriented processes. We provide high quality legal services in corporate law, M&A, tax, employment, litigation, privacy and forensics, projects & energy, real estate, securitization, estate planning and capital markets.
The selected candidate will be offered the opportunity to work in an innovative, growing and dynamic work environment that promotes teamwork and encourages creativity, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
Your future role would primary include to support the work of the lawyers especially by drafting legal documents (court submissions, corporate documents, contracts, memorandums, etc.) and correspondences, making legal research work.
Who we are looking for:
· Strong academic record;
· Maximum 2 years’ experience after passing the Bar exam gained at an international / leading Hungarian law firm or company; For Traniee Lawyer maximum 2 years’ experience gained at an international / leading Hungarian law firm or company;
· Written and spoken fluency in English
· Analytical thinking, attention to details, spirit of initiative, creativity;
· Computer literacy.
What we prefer:
· Work experience in employment law and data privacy;
· Additional language skills (German or French language is preferred);
· International background.
Position: Full time Specialization: employment and/or data privacy law
What we offer:
· A distinctive corporate culture and a collegial work atmosphere
· A highly motivated team consisting of seasoned attorneys, many of whom are leaders in their fields of practice
· Quality in terms of clientele (high-profile international and domestic clients) as well as work (sophisticated and complex matters)
· The improvement of your professional and personal skills through an individualized development plan, and
· A competitive remuneration plan.
How to apply:
Please send your CV with a brief motivation letter in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org.